Indiana University Health Physicians - Radiologist (Arnett Hospital)
Employment Opportunity Details:
- Full-time, 1.0 FTE
- Employed with Indiana University Arnett
- Serving greater Tippecanoe county, over a 500K patient draw base
- Call 1:4 weekends
- Average about 12,000 wRVUs per radiologist per year
- 50% inpatient / 50% outpatient, 100% Clinical
- Practice includes: diagnostic radiology, CT, MRI, ultrasound, nuclear medicine and mammography
- Practice at IU Health Arnett, Frankfort, White Memorial Hospitals, as well as a West-Lafayette medical office
- Must be very collegial and friendly
- Sign on bonus, competitive compensation package with benefits, including 11 weeks time off, initial moving allowance, retirement plan, etc.
- No Visa Sponsorship
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Apply for Indiana University Health Physicians - Radiologist (Arnett Hospital)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.