Inpatient Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist - Child and Adolescent Assessment Units
- Provide clinical care to patients during periods of inpatient/partial hospitalization on the Child Assessment Unit (CAU) and Adolescent Assessment Unit (AAU) in the Child Psychiatry Division
- Develop and maintain comprehensive treatment plans
- Participate in teaching opportunities with psychiatry residents, fellows, and other mental health trainees
- Work in a collaborative practice environment with an innovative clinical model allowing our providers to focus on patient care and contribute to population health efforts
- Fully integrated electronic medical record (Epic) and robust interpreter service
- Academic appointments are available commensurate with criteria of Harvard Medical School
Qualified candidates will be BC/BE in psychiatry and share CHA's passion for providing the highest quality care to our underserved and diverse patient population. Please submit CV's through our secure website at www.CHAproviders.org, or by email to Melissa Kelley at ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org. The Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax (617) 665-3553.
CHA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Inpatient Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist - Child and Adolescent Assessment Units
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.