Primary Care Physician
Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Shift Details: weekdays only, no weekends and rare phone call
WethersfieldCT - Primary Care Physician
Hartford HealthCare is seeking a full-time, Primary CarePhysician for a large, multi-disciplinary, group practice setting incentrally-located Wethersfield, CT.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A passion for providing patient-centered primarycare focused on quality, prevention and education
- A willingness to work closely andcollaboratively within an interdisciplinary team
- Unrestricted State of Connecticut medical license
- Full-time, weekday hours
- Schedule flexibility: full-time schedule can be 4 or 4.5 weekdaysper week
- No weekends
- RARE call
- Support staff includes a highly trained M.A.,RN team and an on-site social worker
At Hartford HealthCare, the most comprehensive,integrated health care system in Connecticut, we know what matters most when itcomes to building a fulfilling career in primary care.
To support our physicians in the care of their patients,every primary care practice offers:
- Behavioral Health, High Risk Nurse CareManagers & Social Workers
- Efficient operations, engaged office staff,2.5 staff per physician & your own MA
- EPIC EMR with Dragon, HIPAA complianttexting, patient self-scheduling and patient portal
- LEAN Daily Management ensures staffengagement and seamless operations
To support our physicians in their development and worksatisfaction, Hartford HealthCare offers:
- Very competitive compensation includingincentives
- Robust benefits including a generous 401Kmatch, CME and paid time off
- An established and comprehensive Mentorship& Onboarding Program
- Loan Repayment Support
- Flexible scheduling and infrequent call forwork/life balance
Work where every moment matters:
Every day, almost 30,000 HartfordHealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what wedo, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part ofConnecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
389 John Downey Drive
New Britain, CT06051
C: (860) 500-3197
F: (860) 696-6067
- Board Certified (or Board Eligible within 3 years of residency completion) in Family or Internal Medicine
- Unrestricted Connecticut State Medical License (or eligible)
Apply for Primary Care Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.