Hospital is in a Mountain Town of NH, a desirable atmosphere, and excellent company to work for long term voted top Hospitals last 6 years running. CMS 5 Star rating for patient satisfaction, Health Care's Most Excellence and Patient Satisfaction award, amongst many other awards.
Benefits and Features:
* Full-time with No call!
* Supported by MA, RN and another full-time Neurologists & TeleNeuro
* Imaging, Lab, PT, and OT on site
* New EMG machine on site
* Phillips Ingenia wide-bore 1.5T MRI, Toshiba 160 slice CT
* On-site sleep lab
* 2 weeks and $4500 for continuing medical education
* $1/$3m Claims-made Professional Liability with "tail"
* Commencement, relocation, and Citizenship bonus consideration and student loan assistance
* Student teaching opportunities and academic affiliations
* Opportunities to specialize
Physician's Role with the Company:
- The position will be full-time, in one location. The call is not required with the position however there will be an incentive bonus when taken
- Excellent work/life balance encouraged through generous vacation and personal time, holidays, significant CME days, and funds
- The neurologist must be licensed by the NH Board of Medicine or pending
- Physicians that love rural health, great quality, and superior customer service apply!
- Residency/Fellowship candidates considered
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Apply for Neurologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.