There is a $60,000 Sign-On bonus!
- Expected to do procedures to help the patients insensible pain during a surgical, obstetrical, and other pain-producing clinical maneuver or procedure
- Relieve pain-associated medical syndromes.
- Performs preoperative evaluation and reasonable explanation to the patient of the proposed anesthetic procedure, including appropriate use of medical specialty consultation.
- No first call, very low second call required. 9 weeks PTO
- Graduate of an accredited school of medicine; completion of a residency program in anesthesia at a U. S. Hospital
- Current license to practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts;
- current DEA license and Massachusetts DPH controlled substance registration;
- Board Certified Anesthesiology;
- Five years of experience in the delivery of patient care in anesthesiology
FOR MORE INFORMATION
NP Now, LLC
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.