Private Practice Pathology Opening | Alabama Metro | Partnership Opportunity
• High reputed private practice Pathology group is seeking a well-trained Pathologist
• Preference for a Pathologist with expertise in GI and/or GU
• Freestanding, independent pathology laboratory with state-of-the-art technical processing equipment
• Practice serves 4 community hospitals, 2 surgery centers, and over 100 physician offices
• M-F schedule and manageable workload support an exceptional work/life balance
Competitive compensation and benefits package, with opportunity for partnership
• Generous benefits package includes; health insurance, 401(k), 6 weeks PTO, CME, $6,000 CME allowance, etc.
Historic southern metro of 400,000 people is located just over 2 hours from the pristine beaches of the Gulf Shores and from Atlanta
• Alabama has the 7th lowest tax burden in the US, and the lowest property taxes in the US
• Wallet Hub Ranked Alabama as the #12 Best State to Practice in the US
• Modern, metro city with a vast array of culinary, entertainment, and cultural offerings
• Top rated high schools in the state with the local high school ranking as a top school in the US
• Diverse local economy founded on healthcare, government, manufacturing, education, and IT
For more information please contact:
Apply for Private Practice Pathology Opening | Alabama Metro | Partnership Opportunity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.