Mercy Medical Center has consistently been a top-ranked hospital by US News & World report with centers of excellence in Women's Health, Cancer Care and Orthopedics. Mercy is currently seeking a BC/BE Critical Care Physician to join its growing Intensivist team. As part of an experienced, collegial group of critical care physicians and a nurse practitioner focused on high quality, evidence-based and compassionate care, you will help provide 24/7 in-house critical care coverage for the hospital's 28-bed mixed medical/surgical ICU/IMC
- Full-Time employed position
- 5 Intensivists and 1 Critical Care Nurse Practitioner on staff
- Work 12 shifts/28 days (May work more for additional compensation, if desired)
- Shifts are 12 hours, 7-7
- Average census 10-16 patients
- 2 Day-time providers most days, 1 night-time provider
- Nights and weekend shifts divided among providers
- EMR is Epic
- ICU is part of a beautiful, modern tower built in 2010
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including Mental, Dental and Vision plans, Short Term Disability, 403(b) Retirement plan, 457(b) deferred compensation plan among others
- CME allowances
- Annual paid time off
- Malpractice insurance
- A culture of compassionate and quality care built on the mission and values of The Sisters of Mercy
- Dedicated, skilled specialist and sub-specialist support available 24/7
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume direct to Michael Mullen at: email@example.com
Apply for Intensivist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.