Emergency Medicine with 90th Percentile Earning Potential | FM/EM | Nebraska
• BC/BE in EM or FM with ER training or experience encouraged to apply
• Join a collegial Emergency Medicine team with supportive specialist staff such as Hospitalist, Cardiology, General Surgery & more
• Open to extra shifts for supplemental income - 90th percentile earning potential
• Great work/life balance with reasonable volumes and flexible monthly schedules and shifts
• Competitive hourly rate with 12-hour shifts offered
• Comprehensive benefits package includes sign-on bonus, 15K paid relocation, 5K annual CME stipend and 240 hours of PTO
• Located less than 2 hours from Lincoln and a 5-hour drive to the best Colorado skiing resorts
• Friendly, bustling University Town that offers trendy coffee shops and food trucks, to big-time concerts, events and an NCAA Division II School
• Cost of living 10% lower than the national average with options to build your dream home in town or live on acres of land in the country
• Niche.com scores this city an "A" and ranks it among the best places to live in Nebraska due to high resident satisfaction, great schools, and low crime rates, cost of living, and minimal commute times
Contact Dan Morton to learn more about the organization, opportunity and community, or click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/dmorton-4
Dan Morton, Search Consultant
Call/Text : 469-909-6694
Apply for Emergency Medicine with 90th Percentile Earning Potential | FM/EM | Nebraska
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.