Hospitalist - Park City, UT - Park City Medical Hospital
- One BC/BE Internal Medicine physician sought to work as a hospitalist at Park City Medical Center
- Position is part-time, benefits eligible. 0.6 FTE, 110 - twelve hour shifts annually
- Med/Ped residency trained preferred
- 7 on 7 off rotation - 5am-5pm - one physician on at a time
- In-house coverage is not required for night shifts - 30 min call time only
- Open ICU; 4 bed - only lung procedures required: vents and central lines (low volume of these cases)
- Tele-critical care, tele ID, and tele-stroke available 24/7
- 35 bed hospital built in 2009
- ADC - 8-12
- Flexible work schedule allowing for excellent work-life balance
- Family friendly community
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive salary plus additional income for meeting quality goals
- Full Intermountain benefits
- Relocation provided, up to 9K
- A 501c3 company
- Visa sponsorship not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it's realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together . Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 38,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the seventh consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2019 by Becker's Hospital Review .
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 24 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services,160 clinics, a Medical Group of 2,400+ employed physicians and advanced practitioners, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. We own or support 17 community clinics serving uninsured and low-income patients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Community Information Park City, elevation 7,000 feet, located in the mountains east of Salt Lake City in Summit County, population ~8,750. It is a short 40-minute drive to Salt Lake City. The Park City area currently has three world class resorts: Park City Mountain Resort, Deer Valley Resort, and The Canyons Resort. It was a venue for the 2002 Winter Olympics and continues to host the Sundance Film Festival, the Park City Music Festival, the Park City Jazz Festival, and Utah Symphony & Opera's Deer Valley Music Festival.
Apply for Hospitalist - Park City, UT - Park City Medical Hospital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.