Permanent Outpatient Psychiatry Job in Bristol, Connecticut
You will join a well-established group of colleagues using a multidisciplinary approach to treatment.
- The Counseling Center provides outpatient counseling, group therapy, a day treatment program and STAR (Substance Treatment and Recovery-Intensive Outpatient) IOP. Our psychiatrists will provide clinical supervision for our therapists and admit to the inpatient unit as well as the partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programs.
- Bristol Psychiatric Services is our private practice setting providing medication management and individual support psychotherapy.
- Weekend call of 1:6 to improve with additional providers; weekday call 1:4
- Our highly skilled team includes PMHNPs, RNs, LCSWs and MAs.
- Generous compensation and benefits package including 5 weeks PTO.
To learn more about this physician opportunity, please contact Katie Hackett:
Please reference position ID 162174 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Outpatient Psychiatry Job in Bristol, Connecticut
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.