Visa Eligible Advanced GI Opening | Proven $700,000 Income Potential | Alabama
• Busy, 3 Gastroenterologist and 1 APP practice recruiting for growth
• Opportunity to build a large Advanced GI practice, there is currently no EUS program in the city and a huge need
• 7 Endoscopy suites between the hospital and ambulatory surgery center
• Robust referral base including primary care, GI, and Oncology
• Enjoy the flexibility and autonomy of private practice with the support and resources of hospital employment
• 1 in 6 Call Requirement
Competitive salary guarantee plus wRVU production upside with proven income potential greater than $700,000 annually
• Sign on, Relocation, and Student Loan Repayment offered
• Comprehensive health benefits, 403(b) retirement and 401(k), malpractice, PTO, CME, CME Allowance, etc.
• PSLF Eligible Employer
Historic southern metro of 400,000 people is located just over 2 hours from the pristine beaches of the Gulf Shores and from Atlanta
• Alabama has the 7th lowest tax burden in the US, and the lowest property taxes in the US
• Wallet Hub Ranked Alabama as the #12 Best State to Practice in the US
• Modern, metro city with a vast array of culinary, entertainment, and cultural offerings
• Top rated high schools in the state with the local high school ranking as a top school in the US
• Diverse local economy founded on healthcare, government, manufacturing, education, and IT
For more information please contact:
Direct at 770.643.5524
Text at 678.672.8462
Email at email@example.com
Apply for Visa Eligible Advanced GI Opening | Proven $700,000 Income Potential | Alabama
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.