Visa Eligible Outpatient Rheumatology Opportunity | Alabama | Flexible Schedule
• Dedicated outpatient practice that promotes work/life balance - flexible schedule and no call responsibilities
• Turnkey practice - currently booking out to March for new patients
• Transparency and open communication between administration and physicians
• Resource rich practice with robust administrative and clinical support
Competitive base salary starting at MGMA Median plus wRVU production upside
• Sign on, Relocation, and Student Loan Repayment offered
• Comprehensive health benefits, 403(b) retirement and 401(k), malpractice, PTO, CME, CME Allowance, etc.
• PSLF Eligible Employer
Historic southern metro of 400,000 people is located just over 2 hours from the pristine beaches of the Gulf Shores and from Atlanta
• Alabama has the 7th lowest tax burden in the US, and the lowest property taxes in the US
• Wallet Hub Ranked Alabama as the #12 Best State to Practice in the US
• Modern, metro city with a vast array of culinary, entertainment, and cultural offerings
• Top rated high schools in the state with the local high school ranking as a top school in the US
• Diverse local economy founded on healthcare, government, manufacturing, education, and IT
For more information please contact:
Direct at 770.643.5524
Text at 678.672.8462
Email at email@example.com
Apply for Visa Eligible Outpatient Rheumatology Opportunity | Alabama | Flexible Schedule
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.