Family Medicine Physician BC/BE
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is seeking full-time, BC/BE Family Medicine physicians, with opportunities available at the following locations:
- Daly City
- Los Altos
- Santa Cruz
- Physician-led and collegial environment
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
- Collaborative, multidisciplinary culture
- Opportunity to practice full-spectrum Family Medicine including procedures
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multispecialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,600 physicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation, and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit healthcare organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Competitive compensation, full benefits, and retirement package
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
- Shareholder eligibility after two years
- Malpractice tail coverage
- Relocation allowance
- Loan Forgiveness starting at $100,000
- CA Medical License
- BC/BE in Family Medicine
EEO – Equal Employment Opportunity
Apply for Family Medicine Physician BC/BE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.