General Surgeon Needed in Eastern Washington
Washington state based hospital owned practice is seeking a general surgeon.
- Must be board eligible/board certified in general surgery for consideration
- Primarily bread and butter but must have experience with interventional endoscopy, breast and advanced laparoscopy
- This is an employed position
- 1:5 call schedule
- MGMA median salary and RVU Production bonus
- Located 60 miles south of Spokane, Washington
- Home to 2 large universities; Washington State and the University of Idaho
- Community offers a diverse culture in a uniquely quite environment that is a great place to raise a family
- Located in a rural setting and jointly owned by 3 local hospitals within 30 minutes of each other; two of which are critical access
- Population served is 80,000
Apply for General Surgeon Needed in Eastern Washington
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.