Regional Medical Director Volusia County
Physician-driven, patient-centric primary care group seeks Regional Medical Director. Position will include practicing clinically 40 to 50% of the time while also accomplishing the below administrative duties.
- Regional physician leader is responsible for medical quality, outcomes, and appropriate resource utilization for clinical staff and programs (value-based care, or ?VBC?), as well as leadership, advocacy, education and overall support of all facets related to success of the Medical Group across the regional market.
- Reports up through Company CMO, partners with regional administrative leadership
- Business development
- MRA coding & Quality
- Responsible for resource oversight, development, and implementation of group's medical and utilization management model at the market level.
- Preferred provider network - Ensure specialists, hospital, ancillary, and post-acute partners reflect top tier quality, outcomes and cost metrics, and both communicate effectively with and follow protocols adopted by CH Clinical Excellence Committee.
- Research and ancillary programs expansion including implementation of vision and strategy, advocating for growth, driving physician and APP participation, related education regarding organizational impact, and mentoring to address best practices.
- First Year Salary Guarantee in the $325K to $375K range with an incentive opportunity yielding total compensation up to $500K- $600K.
- Great location just north of Daytona Beach, FL
Apply for Regional Medical Director Volusia County
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.