Family Medicine with Physician-Led Group in Central North Carolina
Join an organization with a reputation for excellent care and provider collaboration. Join a private, not-for-profit health care network serving the mid-Carolina's - group is seeking an additional family medicine physician for its Hamlet and Southern Pines locations.
- Physician-led, financially stable group of 270 hospital employed providers.
- Focus on delivering quality patient care, not on the operational details of running a practice.
- Dedicate your time to 100% outpatient care. Stable Hospitalist service offers strong consult, inpatient and direct admit support.
- Work-life balance ? dependable hours, low volume call. Work 4.5 day workweek.
- Excellent compensation & benefits package with salary guarantee, annual time off, relocation allowance, paid malpractice, retirement plans, fitness center, well-being resources and more.
- Eligible for loan repayment program.
- Temperate climate allows for a variety of outdoor activities to be enjoyed year round.
- Affordable housing choices, public and private school options.
- Great communities with easy access to the North Carolina metro areas.
Apply for Family Medicine with Physician-Led Group in Central North Carolina
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.