Neurology Opportunity - West Islip, NY
Catholic Health Services of Long Island is currently seeking a Board-Certified Neurologist to join our rapidly growing, successful Neuroscience Service Line. The successful candidate will be joining the outpatient team at Good Samaritan Hospital. Located approximately 40 miles from the heart of New York City, in West Islip, Long Island, New York, it is surrounded by a rich culture and history, offering a diverse palette of attractions and points of interests. Home of some of the best school districts and recreational activities; professional sports, white sandy beaches, water activities, museums, golf, hunting and camping, ice skating, cross-country skiing and sledding, whatever the season, Long Island has it all.
- 537-Bed not-for-profit hospital
- State-of-the-art diagnostic imaging (PET/CT) capabilities
- Level II Trauma Center
- JACHO Comprehensive Stroke Center (Telestroke)
- Voted Best Place to Work by Newsday & Modern Healthcare
- Fellowship training in Electrodiagnostic Medicine preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to engage at all levels of the organization to promote a culture of patient safety and participation in performance improvement
At Catholic Health Services of Long Island your well-being comes first offering a dynamic work environment that embraces a healthy work-life balance, comprehensive compensation and benefits. For more information regarding Catholic Health Services of Long Island, visit: www.chsli.org.
For immediate consideration, please e-mail your CV to Tracee Thomson, at: email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Neurology Opportunity - West Islip, NY
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.