Anesthesiologist Critical Care Intensivist
• New graduate or experienced clinicians welcome to apply
• Preference is for dual Cardiac and ICU Anesthesiologists
• ICU-trained applicants will be considered
• All applicants must be NBE BC/BE in TEE
• ICU weeks are comprised of 12-hour shifts with in-house APP support
• 1:1 ratio of post-call days
• Generous benefits paid by employer
• Annual vacation is 6 weeks + 10 weeks of ICU post-call time for a total of 16 weeks off
• Practice has low turnover and is hiring to cover expanding cardiac ICU services
Where You'll Work
Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center and Children's Hospital has 644 beds, a medical staff of more than 900 and a service area with a population around 1.5 million. Sacred Heart offers some of the Northwest's most advanced services, including minimally invasive cardiac surgery procedures, robotic surgery and sophisticated diagnostic technologies. With a world-class research department, excellent residency programs, and specialized centers for orthopedics, women's health, the neurosciences and more, it is a medical leader on many fronts.
Where You'll Live
Spokane, in eastern Washington, offers a high quality of life to its 208,000 residents, with some of the nation's cleanest air and water, responsible development and a mild, four-season climate. Its affordable housing, growing arts and theater community and excellent higher education campuses make it a prime destination for families and working professionals. Outdoor enthusiasts relish Spokane's prime location, with over 60 miles of biking and hiking trails, exceptional skiing and whitewater rafting.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 12271
Apply for Anesthesiologist Critical Care Intensivist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.