Join a Nationally Recognized Program in Alzheimer’s Study within a Top 5 Large Health System in the Sun and Recreation Corridor of Arizona in Tucson
AT THE END OF THE DAY…This is where YOU want to BE!
Banner Alzheimer’s Institute is seeking a dynamic BC/BE Neurologist, Geriatrician, and/or Geriatric Psychiatrist with experience in Dementia to join us at Banner Alzheimer's Institute in Tucson, AZ. This is an exceptional opportunity for an innovative physician to join a nationally renowned leader in Alzheimer’s and dementia care and research.
- BC/BE in Neurology, Geriatrician, Geriatric Psychiatry
- Industry sponsored clinical trial experience
- Experience with Dementia/Alzheimer's Disease
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Banner Alzheimer's Institute: A New Standard of Care. Having established a new standard of care for patients and caregivers dealing with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias, Banner Alzheimer’s Institute and the University of Arizona are now combining their expertise in dementia care for the benefit of Tucson and Southern Arizona residents.
Established 12 years ago in Phoenix, Banner Alzheimer's Institute is the worldwide leader working to prevent Alzheimer’s and provide comprehensive care for those facing the disease. The Banner Alzheimer’s Institute – Tucson will offer the only comprehensive care model for memory disorders in Southern Arizona.
We are a destination center for patients and families in Arizona and the nation by providing the following:
- Complete medical, neurological, and neuropsychological evaluations at Toole Family Memory Center
- Unrivaled support services for patients and families to help identify, anticipate, and address both their medical and non-medical needs as fully as possible
- Access to comprehensive information and resources
- Medication and non-medication treatments for patients' cognitive and non-cognitive behavioral problems
- One of the world's largest clinical trials programs, giving patients access to the most promising investigational treatments in research studies
- Access to one of the world's leading brain imaging programs for the study of Alzheimer's
- Specialized outreach programs for under served and understudied minority communities
Banner Health's Compensation package includes:
- Competitive salary plus incentives
- Paid malpractice
- Paid CME time plus allowance
- Relocation assistance
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
Please, no Agency Solicitations!
SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, TO: email@example.com. For questions, please call Chanelle Kisting, Sourcing Strategist, at: (602) 747-6326. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com Please, No Agency Solicitations!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for DEMENTIA SPECIALIST
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.