Join Top St. Louis Medical Group | Outpatient Primary Care | 100K Loan Support
Elevate your career with the top medical group in the Midwest, known for its outstanding patient care and world-class reputation:
• Join a dynamic and collegial team of 3 physicians with NP support at the most in-demand practice in the area for decades, expanding again due to patient demand
• Outpatient only with option for a 4 or 4.5 day clinic week
• Cradle to grave Family Medicine with opportunity to develop your clinical interests including Behavioral Health/Addiction, Women's Health, Geriatrics and more
• Practice in a gorgeous, state-of-the-art setting with onsite lab and cardiology
• Full access to 600+ specialists in the region as part of the top medical group in the Greater St. Louis area
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive 2-year salary guarantee with wRVU bonus and 90th percentile proven earning potential
• Generous sign-on bonus, paid relocation, and residency stipend for qualifying candidates
• Comprehensive health benefits, retirement savings options, malpractice insurance and 100K student loan repayment
Living in Greater St. Louis:
• Convenient location with easy interstate access offers the option to reside in an affluent St. Louis suburb or find lakeside real estate options with opportunity to own land on the outskirts of the city at a 25% lower cost of living
• Enjoy the charm of a smaller community with amenities of a major metro area of 3 million
• Cheer for your favorite sports team - including 2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues and 11-Time World Series Champion St. Louis Cardinals
Contact Dan Morton to learn more about the organization, opportunity and community, or click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/dmorton-4
Dan Morton, Search Consultant
Call/Text : 469-909-6694
Apply for Join Top St. Louis Medical Group | Outpatient Primary Care | 100K Loan Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.