Chief of Pediatric Physical Medicine and Rehab | Top New Jersey Health System
• Health system hospitals rank among the top hospitals in New Jersey by US News & World Report
• Two dedicated Children's Hospitals supported by more than 200 pediatric specialists across all sub-specialties
• As the network leader for Pediatric PM&R, the incoming Chief will be responsible for the development and oversight of a multidisciplinary Pediatric PM&R program
• Committed hospital leadership dedicated to the development of the Pediatric PM&R service line
• Responsibilities include resident and medical student education, outreach programs, and clinical and administrative duties
• Hospital employed opportunity offering a competitive compensation and benefits package
• Staff Pediatric PM&R opening also available
Northern New Jersey
• Known as the "Garden State", New Jersey is beautifully diverse state offering something for everyone
• Live in one of North New Jersey's suburban communities and enjoy being a short commute from New York City and the coast
• Educationally rich state boasting some of the highest performing public schools in the nation
• Unmatched entertainment options including access to professional sporting events, theater, live music, fine dining, shopping, and so much more
For more information, please contact:
Helen Falkner, Sr. Director of Recruiting
Apply for Chief of Pediatric Physical Medicine and Rehab | Top New Jersey Health System
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.