- Full time position available, adding a physician due to volume and growth
- Incoming GI will practice at three locations - Cambridge, Somerville & Everett
- Training and/or experience in ERCP, Motility or Inflammatory Bowel Disease would be desirable
- Join an established department of 10+ specialized providers with clinical and administrative support staff in place
- Position is outpatient with light inpatient call
- Opportunity to teach medical students and residents from Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine
Candidates should be BE/BC in IM and GI and have a passion for CHA's mission and values; providing the highest quality healthcare to our community of underserved, multicultural patients. Physicians employed at CHA receive competitive compensation including guaranteed base salary plus incentives and a comprehensive benefits package including affordable health/dental insurance, retirement account with matching, malpractice insurance and more.
Qualified and interested candidates may apply by completing the secure form located on the right side of this page. Alternately, CV and cover letter may be emailed to CHA's Provider Recruitment Department directly at email@example.com. CHA's Provider Recruitment Department may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax at (617) 665-3553.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.