Family Practice/OB Locum Tenens Opportunity in Wisconsin - JOB-2293463
Outdoor attractions in this town include the botanical gardens which boast a 20-acre international showcase of botanic gardens. Indoors, the performing arts center graces Main Street with a full season of theater, music, and dance.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to learn about and be connected with a variety of assignments to choose from - with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- Board certification or board eligibility required
- Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm or 7:45am to 6pm
- Outpatient only, no call
- Approximately 15 to 20 patients per day
- Pediatric to geriatric patient population
- EMR charting
- BLS certification is required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
Apply for Family Practice/OB Locum Tenens Opportunity in Wisconsin - JOB-2293463
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.