IP/OP Psychiatrist |Large Health System | Community Hospital | Eastern NC
• Full time, direct clinical care covering adult Inpatient unit (80%) and outpatient clinic (20%)
• 7 on/ 7 off schedule, current team of 1 Physician and 2 PMHNPs
• 24 bed adult inpatient unit, newly opened outpatient clinic
• Collaborative team of highly skilled team nurses, therapists, social workers, behavioral health technicians, dietitians, chaplains, respiratory therapists, dedicated clinical pharmacist assigned to inpatient unit
• Manageable daytime call responsibilities, minimal evenings
• Board Certification (or Eligible) required
• Fellowship training in Child & Adolescent or Geriatrics welcome
• Competitive Base Salary, Productivity, and Quality Incentives
• Student Loan Forgiveness Options
• Excellent benefits, paid malpractice, signing bonus and relocation allowance
• Vibrant community with a diverse economy, historic roots, and college town charm
• Family oriented recreational amenities including a performing arts theater, children's museum, and sports complex
• Abundance of outdoor recreation including kayaking, canoeing, walking/biking trails, boat ramps, outdoor pools, parks, community gardens, music festivals, craft breweries, golf and more
• Easy access to North Carolina Beaches and the Blue Ridge and Smokey Mountains
• International airport within 1 hour
• Strong public and private school options
• Located 1 hour from the state capital of Raleigh, 1 hour to Greenville and less than 2 hours to Durham, Chapel Hill and Richmond VA
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Apply for IP/OP Psychiatrist |Large Health System | Community Hospital | Eastern NC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.