Outpatient Internal Medicine | Colorado Mountain Community | 4 Day Work Week
• $250,000 Guaranteed Base Salary + wRVUs - High Earning Potential Possible
• $20,000 Sign on Bonus
• 4 Day Work Week - Avg. of 16-20 patients a day
• Phone call expectation would be 1 day a month
• Moving expenses reimbursement upwards of $10,000
• Professional Fees allowance of $5,000 per year
• Benefits include medical, dental, vision, retirement, professional liability insurance coverage, PTO/sick leave and CME allowance/days off
• On site rotating specialists for cardiology, nephrology, neurology, neurosurgery, & urology
• Community population of over 8,700 and service area over 30,000
• Outstanding outdoor recreation including biking, hiking, golfing, fishing, rafting, kayaking
• Telluride and Purgatory ski areas are located within less than 80 miles.
• A beautiful National Park is within sight of downtown
• Community is filled with arts & culture, world-class dining, local wineries & breweries
To learn more, please contact Misha Fabick:
Apply for Outpatient Internal Medicine | Colorado Mountain Community | 4 Day Work Week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.