OP Rheumatology Opening at Southern Oklahoma/TX Border | 4 day week
Are you looking for an employed stable practice in a laid back, family-like, non-corporate environment?
Are you wanting to make your mark as the go-to person in the community for Rheumatology?
Hospital Employed Rheumatology Opportunity joining an organization employing over 200 providers rooted in the community for over 70 years!!!
• Outpatient Only - 4 day work week
• Provides 100% adult rheumatology with a broad spectrum of diseases
• Built in referral network of 50+ Primary Care physicians
• Dramatic Demand as PC is currently sending out 70 referrals per month
• Clinic and infusion center on hospital campus
• Onsite Radiology- X-Ray, MRI, CT, DEXA, Nuclear
• Only one other Rheumatologist in this metro of 100,000 with a draw area close to 300,000
• Aggressive Guaranteed Salary + Productivity bonuses to earn 300K+
• H1B Cap Exempt Employer and J1 Waiver Eligible
• MiniMetro of 130,000 people serving a large catchment area of 300,000 as the 4th largest city in Oklahoma.
• Ranked #4 in Oklahoma as most culturally diverse city, and #149 on the Top 500 Most diverse cities in America list.
• Enjoy all the amenities of life in the metro, but still have the smaller town vibe with a regional airport that has a 45 minute connection flight twice a day to DFW and only an hour drive to OKC.
• 247 days a year of sun, and only 64 of rain, this is great for someone looking to live in a warm climate in the south with low humidity. Tremendous outdoor adventure, hiking, fishing, boating, hunting. People are friendly, with the quality of life high, and the living expenses low. (Rank #9 in the nation as "Best Cost of Living" among areas that fall under 500,000 in population.
Please call or text Mark at 469-909-6658 and send CV in confidence to email@example.com to inquire.
Apply for OP Rheumatology Opening at Southern Oklahoma/TX Border | 4 day week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.