Academic Cardiothoracic Radiology | Enthusiasm for Teaching Highly Valued
• Join a department of 8 Body Imagers and 25 total Radiologists
• Customize your desired case mix - have the flexibility to focus on what interests you most
• Teach at a reputable medical school and interact with 25+ Radiology residents - this program is renowned for fostering independence in participants through hands-on education
• Enjoy a collaborative work environment with a focus on lifelong learning
• Work at a brand new $550-million academic medical center
• Competitive starting salary guarantee with additional departmental incentives available
• College tuition for you and any dependents at 25+ accredited universities and colleges and unparalleled retirement benefits
• Schedule offers exceptional quality of life; this department has a strong commitment to family and the importance of work/life balance
• 40 days+ of Time Off
• This community is in the midst of a major cultural and economic renaissance - almost three million people call this vibrant and diverse metro area home
• Find your fill of culture with public access to award-winning art, history, and science museums, or spend an evening attending the theater or listening to a concert from the city's Grammy-award winning Symphony Orchestra.
• Direct access to an international airport
• Tremendous architectural variety abounds, from beautiful neighborhoods with tree-lined streets to spacious downtown lofts with expansive skyline views
For more information, please contact Katie Moeller. Click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/katiemoeller; call 469-909-6657 directly, text 636-628-8559, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Academic Cardiothoracic Radiology | Enthusiasm for Teaching Highly Valued
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.