Dermatology MOH'S in Suburban Chicago | 2-3 days per week
• Join a small dermatology team in a very busy practice that has a 6 month backlog of general Derm.
• Be the cornerstone for MOH's program. Currently sending out for all MOH's cases.
• Flexible Scheduling. The ideal candidate will be team oriented and willing to do 2 days of MOH's, 1 day of Gen Derm.
• Very limited call
• Established support specialists including a scribe and APP available if desired
• EPIC EMR
• Practice managed by one of the city's largest groups with 120+ referring PC providers
• Grand Opening for Exquisite new clinic and office space just opened in November 2019
• Competitive compensation plus Robust benefits package
A world-class commercial, industrial and cultural city, Chicago functions as is a major national center and as the major regional center for America's heartland. It originally emerged as a transport center for cargo headed west and agricultural products headed east by land and water. Although transportation technology has changed, the role has not. The city is the most important passenger and freight transport hub in the country with the largest number of air departures and the most rail traffic in the nation. The commercial and manufacturing economy stands out both for its size and diversity. Over 30 Fortune 500 companies in an assortment of industries have headquarters here. Factories and warehouses extend for miles from the downtown area. Chicago is also a major center for small manufacturing and business. There is probably no more diverse an economy in the country.
Please call/text Mark Mendoza if interested at 469-909-6658 or email CV in confidence email@example.com
Apply for Dermatology MOH'S in Suburban Chicago | 2-3 days per week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.