Medical Director Mental Health
• Monday to Friday schedule
• Physician with Board Certification in Psychiatry required
• Graduate work, Certification or degree in healthcare management, medical informatics/analytics or business is preferred
• Physician license to practice medicine in the State of California
• Five or more years of progressive management experience in healthcare, preferably with in-depth knowledge specific to clinical program areas across the continuum
• Experience in an innovative, multi-site, regionally integrated health system
• Physician and medical group alignment and integration experience
• Significant experience leading teams, group facilitation, project management, and building management systems
Where You'll Work
Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance has a 50-year legacy of excellence in this coastal south Los Angeles suburb and is one of six hospitals Providence operates in Southern California. Winner of Truven Health Analytics' 100 Top Hospitals award three years in a row, Little Company of Mary offers cutting-edge technology and therapies in cardiac, surgical and neonatal care, all in a state-of-the-art facility just 2 miles from the beach.
Where You'll Live
Torrance, population 145,000, is the eighth-largest city in Los Angeles County. About 25 miles southwest of downtown LA, Torrance is a blend of thriving high-tech industry and park-lined suburban neighborhoods. It is home to some of the best coastal golf courses and beaches in southern California. Torrance has the second-largest Japanese population in California, bringing abundant Asian restaurants and supermarkets to the area.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 12946
Apply for Medical Director Mental Health
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.