Hospitalist-Nocturnist - Award winning Hospital 45 mins from Boston!
We are looking for a Nocturnist to join our wonderful Hospitalist team at Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital, our award winning Hospital less than an hour from Boston. We are nationally recognized for our Quality and Safety. We are #6 of 100 Best Safety Net Hospitals for America!
Bring your experience or begin your career in a place where you can make a difference! Signature Healthcare is 217 bed community hospital affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center on the South Shore. We are a multispecialty, not-tor-profit hospital and physician group comprised of Brockton Hospital and the Signature Medical Group.
We are located between Boston and Providence, and have over 150 employed Physicians and other direct care providers. We have 24/7 Cardiac Catheterization, stroke center, and excellent subspecialty support.
Our Hospitalist group is a collaborative team comprised of 15 Physicians and 10 Physician Assistants providing care for a diverse patient population.
- Competitive base salary and sign-on bonus, relocation if applicable
- Annual bonus of up to $40,000, based on quality measures.
- Nocturnist receive additional $30,000 stipend.
- Block 7 on/7 off schedule and moonlighting opportunities
- Closed CCU / NO Procedures/ Rapid response and codes run by CCU
- Manageable patient census
- Non Profit, H1-B cap exempt community hospital
- MD/DO Degree or it's foreign educational equivalent
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- MA medical license (or ability to get licensed and practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts)
Founded as Brockton Hospital in 1896, the Hospital is the oldest and largest inpatient facility in its service area. We are a community-based non-profit teaching hospital, providing a full range of clinical services. We maintain a major teaching affiliation with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, and are fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. In addition to providing medical/surgical, pediatric, and obstetric services, the hospital offers inpatient and outpatient psychiatry, radiation oncology, cardiac catheterization, Level II nursery, and magnetic resonance imaging.
We have won numerous awards including a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission, a national hospital safety score “A” rating by The Leapfrog Group, a Top Hospital from US News & World Report, and a naming to the Harvard Pilgrim Hospital and Physician Group Honor Rolls, as well as Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America!
Apply for Hospitalist-Nocturnist - Award winning Hospital 45 mins from Boston!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.