CLINICAL FACULTY: PATHOLOGIST w / Subspecialty in GI
Excellent Opportunity to Join the Growing Team of Clinical Faculty in the Recreational Corridor of the Southwest with Banner University Medical Center (BUMC-T) in Tucson, AZ.
The Department of Pathology at the University of Arizona College of Medicine-Tucson announces a faculty position opening for an experienced academic Pathologist with subspecialty training/experience in Gastrointestinal Pathology at Banner University Medical Center Tucson (BUMC-T).
- Clinical service work in Surgical Pathology with emphasis in Gastrointestinal Pathology
- Administrative direction of the Gastrointestinal Pathology service
- Direction of the Gastrointestinal Pathology Fellowship
- Teach Gastrointestinal and Surgical pathology to residents, fellows, and medical students.
- Participate in translational research and scholarly activities appropriate to academic medicine, Clinical Scholar track
- Night and weekend Anatomic Pathology call, as needed
- Board Certified in Anatomic Pathology
- Completion of fellowship training and/or significant additional expertise in GI Pathology.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience
- Hold or be eligible for State of Arizona Medical License
- Demonstrated record of scholarly activity appropriate to academic medicine, Clinical Scholar track
- Teaching experience (medical students, residents and/or fellows) in academic pathology
- Subspecialty expertise in additional area of surgical pathology or cytopathology is preferred
- Monday through Friday
- 1.0 FTE
- Weekend/evenings on call approximately 1 week in 7
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this partnership is academic medicine – research, teaching, and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
We offer a generous salary and benefits. Please submit your letter of interest and CV to: Tara Waltz, Sourcing Strategist, at: firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, please call: 602-747-8203. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for CLINICAL FACULTY: PATHOLOGIST w / Subspecialty in GI
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.