Dermatology in Atlanta, GA | 4-Day Work Week | Cosmetics, MOHS, Dermpath
• "One stop shop" with 10 Dermatologists, MOHS, Dermatopathology, Plastic Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and 9 dedicated mid-level providers
• No call/no weekend responsibilities and option for a 4-day work week
• Turn-key practice with over 7,000 patient visits a month
• Fully equipped with lasers, facial injections, etc. to incorporate Cosmetic/Non-Surgical Procedures into your practice
Maximize compensation with uncapped income potential:
• Competitive base salary, with unlimited productivity incentives - do away with wRVU's and take control over your total income
• Equal Partnership Track
• Comprehensive health and benefits package, retirement, malpractice, relocation, etc.
Atlanta, Georgia ranks the #1 Most Affordable City and the #3 fastest growing Metro in the US:
• Fine dining, top-notch shopping, and expanding neighborhoods bursting with new homes, combined with a rich history and inspiring attractions, create a city with Southern charm and world-class sophistication
• Progressive and diverse population with lots of "transplant" residents creates a welcoming environment for everyone
• Enjoy amenities such as the Georgia Aquarium (largest in the US), Coca Cola Museum, the Beltline for runners/walkers, Piedmont Park, concert venues, Fox Theater, Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, etc.!
• Atlanta International Airport: busiest airport in the world and home to Delta airlines - catch a direct flight any day, anytime
For more information, please contact:
Emily Franty, Search Consultant
Apply for Dermatology in Atlanta, GA | 4-Day Work Week | Cosmetics, MOHS, Dermpath
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.