Outpatient Family Medicine | Northern California | 270k Base Salary
Situated in Northern California along the Sacramento River, this primary care practice is home to dense woodland trails and panoramic lake views.
• Four-day work week
• No weekends or nights
• Base salary of $270,000 + productivity/quality incentives
• $25,000 sign-on bonus
• Dedicated Medical Assistant, support staff, and onsite lab and imaging services
• Spend an afternoon downtown enjoying the reoccurring street festivals, live music, eclectic art, local restaurants, breweries, and 3,670-acre State Park.
• Rated as "The Best Place to Reboot Your Life," according to Sunset Magazine, it boasts rich culture, quick access to outdoor recreation, and well-regarded medical community.
• Additionally, find solace in not only affordable housing, but an overall cost of living that is 82.7% less expensive than San Francisco, according to bestplaces.net.
• Climate wise, while you'll be able to enjoy the fall colors, mild winters allow for extra time outside in a town that combines the best of urban and rural assets.
To learn more about this position, please contact:
Direct: 678-501-2403 Cell: 720-884-7371
Apply for Outpatient Family Medicine | Northern California | 270k Base Salary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.