Locums Position in AL for Gastroenterologist - JOB-2653456
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active AL state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Weekend call
- Caseload: 10 - 20 patients per day
- Procedures: ERCP and EUS required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Locums Position in AL for Gastroenterologist - JOB-2653456
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.