General Orthopedic Surgery | Expanding Rural Market | Eastern Shore Virginia
• Employed medical group Orthopedics team consists of 11 Physicians and 13 APPs covering 5 regions in Coastal Virginia
• Work as the sole Physician in 1 of 5 clinic locations walking into an established and busy practice
• Dedicated and experienced PA onsite in clinic and OR
• Lifestyle position in a relaxing rural environment
• New hospital campus, no trauma
• Manageable call schedule of 10 days per month (includes one weekend)
• Fellowship training in sports medicine, hand or foot and ankle will blend well in meeting the needs of the patients
• Educational Training Stipend available for early commitment
• Competitive Base Salary, Productivity, and Quality Incentives
• Excellent benefits, paid malpractice, signing bonus and relocation allowance
• H1b and J1 visa candidates welcome to apply (non-profit cap exempt facility, designated rural area)
This beautiful Eastern Shore community is an inviting waterfront town where history meets hospitality.
• Plenty of access to beautiful wildlife, boating, kayaking, and outdoor adventures
• Local restaurants, art galleries, local shops, nature trails, cultural events, live music, and a surprisingly sophisticated selection of entertainment offerings
• Accredited public schools
• Access 2 Major International Airport within 2 hours
• Within driving distance to major cities including Richmond VA, Washington DC, Baltimore MD and Philadelphia PA
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Apply for General Orthopedic Surgery | Expanding Rural Market | Eastern Shore Virginia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.