Cardiothoracic Surgery Opening | 400 Hearts/Year | Academic Affiliation | AL
• Seeking an efficient and collaborative Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join academic-affiliated team
• Offering an academic hybrid model with private practice earning potential
• Great schedule of M-F and typically 9 am - 5 pm
• Have input in OR/clinic weekly schedule
• Option of first call received by the Advanced Practice Providers - call pay incentive as well
• Research and teaching opportunities - FM and IM residents, 3rd and 4th year medical students
• Volume near 300-400 heart cases annually performed, opportunity to build TAVR program
• Great relationship with the Cardiologists with a high referral base and limited CTS competition in the surrounding areas
Compensation and Benefits:
• Highly competitive guaranteed base salary plus wRVU production bonus, quality incentives and call coverage compensation
• Full Benefits, 401K, PTO, CME with allowance, relocation stipend and negotiable commencement bonus or loan repayment
• This welcoming southern metro city in Alabama offers a great place to practice medicine - ranked #12, grow a career and start or raise a family
• The schools are amongst the top in the state, with outstanding private schools and top-rated magnet high schools in the country
• This city has a historic downtown with rich culture and diversity and family-friendly events
• Take short weekend trips within driving distance to Birmingham, Mobile, Atlanta, New Orleans, Destin and Pensacola
For more information, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Apply for Cardiothoracic Surgery Opening | 400 Hearts/Year | Academic Affiliation | AL
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.