Interventional Cardiology near DFW Texas | Partnership track
- Newly formed MS organization, physician-led and physician-owned boasts a strong, supportive administration and exceptional marketing strategy to ensure practice success
- Currently successful Cardiologists performing both Interventional (Non-structural) and Non-invasive.along with other Primary care providers funneling steady referrals
- Motivated to ensure autonomy to Cardiology provider from Day One
- Practice out of two area hospitals and enjoy collegial environment with other Cardiology groups in the area
- Multi-year competitive guaranteed salary, productivity incentive bonus and benefits with first year income expectation to exceed the MGMA average
- A plethora of options of living to choose: rural setting, country estate, lakeside properties or DFW suburban settings including McKinney, Allen, Frisco and others
- Vibrant community alternatives where the property values are escalating and populations are expanding
- Wide choice of school options both public and private
- Enjoy access to everything from professional sports to concert venues to famous golf courses to world-class shopping to renowned museums or many pristine lakes for water recreation, all within an hour of your home.
If an opportunity and location like this sounds appealing to consider, contact David Isenberg, Sr. Search Consultant 469-909-6682 or email@example.com
Apply for Interventional Cardiology near DFW Texas | Partnership track
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.