Surgeon-in-Chief | Pediatric Surgery | "Best Children's Hospital" | MO
• Academically affiliated with Saint Louis University School of Medicine, home to 500 residents and fellows in 50 programs
• 195-bed pediatric hospital, ranked by U.S. News and World Report as a "Best Children's Hospital"
• Join and lead a division of 4 Pediatric Surgeons
• Opportunity for funded research
• Above 90th percentile base salary (MGMA Academic) with additional compensation based on productivity
• College tuition for your children at 25+ accredited universities and colleges and unparalleled retirement benefits
• Enjoy a collegial work environment with a schedule offering exceptional quality of life
• St. Louis, MO is a vibrant and diverse metro area currently in the midst of a major cultural and economic renaissance
• Tremendous architectural variety abounds, from beautiful neighborhoods with tree-lined streets to spacious downtown lofts with expansive skyline views
• Choose from numerous highly-ranked public and private schools for your children - St. Louis is known for having more independent schools than almost anywhere in the country
• Cheer for your favorite professional sports team, including the 2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues or 11-Time World Series Champion St. Louis Cardinals
To learn more, please contact Katie Moeller:
Click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/katiemoeller
Apply for Surgeon-in-Chief | Pediatric Surgery | "Best Children's Hospital" | MO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.