Northern California Prominent Vascular Surgery Practiuce
- Prominent medical center outside of Sacramento, CA is recruiting two (2) additional Vascular Surgeons and 2 PAs
- They are building their Vascular Surgery service line.
- Currently they have one Vascular Surgeon (4 years post Fellowship experience) on staff
- Would work primarily out of main hospital but there are 2 outreach clinics nearby
- Very busy practice
- They do everything except transplant, including open thoracic aortic cases
- Fair amount of venous disease
- Seeking someone who can do endovascular and big/complex cases
- Minimum of 4 years? post-Fellowship experience would be preferred
- Must be USA Vascular Surgery Board Certified for consideration
- When they reach their full complement of 3 surgeons, they will open up to taking trauma call and call will be 1:4, shared with their surgeons and one community Vascular Surgeon.
- There is additional pay for ER call
- Level II Trauma Center, 370 acute care beds, 31 ED beds, 80,000 ED visits per year
- There?s a hybrid room in the hospital
- TAVR and other structural cardiology cases are done at Mercy General, sister hospital in East Sacramento, about 20 minutes away.
- Dialysis access (clinic based) but big cases are the priority
- Compensation will be discussed directly with employer but will include 2 year income guarantee base salary; then go on productivity
- Shareholder opportunity after 2 years
- Located outside of Sacramento
Apply for Northern California Prominent Vascular Surgery Practiuce
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.