General Neurologist needed in San Antonio, Texas - Outpatient Only!
Mission Trail Baptist Hospital, a member of the Baptist Health System in San Antonio, TX, is seeking BC/BE Neurologists to support the rapidly growing neurology needs of South Texas.
The Baptist Health System has been a trusted provider of health and wellness services in San Antonio and South Texas for over 115 years. Our integrated healthcare system is comprised of six hospitals, a comprehensive cancer care network, fitness and rehabilitation centers, urgent care clinics, a physician network, imaging centers, ambulatory services, and the Baptist School of Health Professions.
- 110-Bed hospital
- Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Award winning orthopedic and stroke care
- 100% Outpatient (with inpatient duties available if desired)
- Ability to add NPPs to practice to support patient access
- Newly remodeled Outpatient Clinic, with room to develop Multispecialty Clinic
- We offer a highly competitive salary, as well as a robust benefits package including:
- A monthly stipend to be provided during the completion of your residency or fellowship
- Loan repayment assistance
- Annual CME stipend
- Health, life, disability, and malpractice insurance
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration!
Apply for General Neurologist needed in San Antonio, Texas - Outpatient Only!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.