Neurohospitalist with Stroke Experience - Rock Hill, SC
Tenet Healthcare is seeking a motivated Neurohospitalist to expand our program in Piedmont Medical Center in York County, South Carolina, a suburb of Charlotte, North Carolina. Will join a team of 1 Neuro Interventionalist and 1 Neurohospitalist. Facility is currently a Primary Stroke Center with plans of becoming a Comprehensive Program and pursue Thrombectomy certification.
- 7 On 7 off schedule
- Inpatient only
- Provided dedicated coverage for Stroke and Neuro consults
- 3-6 Consults and 6-12 follow-ups per day
- Home call with video capabilities
- Shared Stroke call with Neurosurgical and Intensivist support
- General Neuro/Neurophysiology background preferred
- Guaranteed salary with production bonus
- Comprehensive benefits (health, dental, life, disability, 401k with matching, salary deferment program, etc)
- Billing, Coding, Collections done in-house
- Top Executive and Administrative support
- CME allowance
- Malpractice insurance
Rock Hill is located just 24 miles from Charlotte, NC in one of the fastest growing Counties in the nation. Low taxes, ranked school systems, desirable weather, and close proximity to beautiful NC and SC beaches and mountains make this a highly sought after area to live and work. Fort Mill, located just 8 miles from Rock Hill is a great middle ground between Charlotte and Rock Hill. They have the best ranked schools in SC and will be the home to our new 2nd hospital within the Piedmont system.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration!
Apply for Neurohospitalist with Stroke Experience - Rock Hill, SC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.