Neurohospitalists Needed for Excellent Multidisciplinary Neurosciences Program in Tucson, Arizona!
Large, established multidisciplinary Neurosciences program in Tucson is seeking Neurohospitalists to aid in the always progressing healthcare needs of this southern Arizona community. Our aim is to provide the highest quality neurological care – the same level of care we would want for ourselves or our loved ones. We are always interested in innovative ways to incorporate research and technology to improve care and outcomes. We boast a very physician centric culture and are supportive for anyone who joins. Our group has a proud record of physician longevity. If you are looking to provide inpatient Neurological care with a strong, collaborative group, then this may be the position for you!
- 7:7 Block scheduling
- Our Program currently staffs 5 Neurosurgeons, 2 outpatient Neuros, 7 APPs, and are expanding to include Neurosurgeons, clinical Neuros, Neurohospitalists, additional APPs
- Opportunities to integrate into our growing Phoenix market
- We will be developing an Epilepsy Monitoring Unit
- We have Neurointensivists on staff as well to provide comprehensive support
Candidates must be Board Certified in Neurology with an active Arizona medical license (or in progress). Please send your CV for immediate consideration!
Established in 1961, St. Joseph’s Hospital is a premiere medical campus serving Tucson and the Southwest.
St. Joseph’s is home to the Carondelet Neurological Institute, site of North America’s first BrainSUITE iCT neurological surgical suites, and the new Carondelet Joint Replacement Center. In addition, it offers one of the region’s most comfortable labor and delivery units.
St. Joseph’s has built a reputation for the high quality care and customer service in programs such as cardiology, orthopedics, oncology, wound care, stroke, diabetes, emergency medicine, rehabilitation, and others.
Receive exceptional care - without exception - at St. Joseph’s Hospital!
- St. Joseph’s a Joint-Commission certified Primary Stroke Center, an accredited Chest Pain Center and a designated Cardiac Arrest Center.
- Since 2011, St. Joseph’s Hospital has received the American Heart/American Stroke Association Get with the Guidelines Stroke Gold-Plus Quality Achievement Award, and was named a Target: Stroke Honor Roll designee in 2013 and 2012.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Apply for Neurohospitalists Needed for Excellent Multidisciplinary Neurosciences Program in Tucson, Arizona!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.