Advanced Practice Provider (APP) - Pain Management
Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Summit Medical Group Oregon is a leading, for-profit, physician-owned multispecialty group practice in Central Oregon with locations in Bend, Redmond and Sisters, Oregon. With 130+ providers that span 30 specialties and services, we believe our consistent model betters both the lives of our patients and our physician partners, and translates into a higher level of patient focused, quality and convenient health care.
We are actively recruiting for a full-time experienced Physician Assistant/ Nurse Practitioner to join our Pain Management team. You would join a growing integrated multispecialty medical practice long established in the community with a strong reputation to serving patients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Patient appointments with diagnoses and treatment of chronic pain and orthopedic conditions.
- Coordination of care and referral to related specialties such as neurosurgery, neurology, orthopedics, rheumatology, and psychiatry.
- Providing wellness services, including assessing, diagnosing, prescribing, treating, and educating patients
- Ordering diagnostic tests, imaging review, interpreting lab results including drug screens and medication management
- Ordering procedures including joint injections, spinal injections, RFA, PRP, SCST, etc.
- Performs minor procedures
Located east of the Cascade Mountains, Bend enjoys 300 days of sunshine and a wonderful high desert climate. World class skiing, renowned fishing and amazing golf, water sports, cycling and trail running are all part of a quality lifestyle for Central Oregon residents. Our community also offers excellent schools, a variety of cultural activities, great food and entertainment, and is noted as one of the best places to live for outdoor activity by Sunset Magazine, Bike Magazine, CNN, Newsweek and Golf Magazine.
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefit package, and a dynamic practice experience.
Summit Medical Group Oregon
Patient Centric. Physician Owned. Clinically Advanced. Nationally Recognized.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Advanced Practice Provider (APP) - Pain Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.