We're an Army hospital located in Fort Riley, Kansas. An active duty Army instillation in Manhattan, Kansas - home to Kansas State University! We serve a population of nearly 50,000 active duty Soldiers, family members and retirees in the community. Irwin Army Community Hospital is located in Fort Riley, Kansas which is uniquely located in the rolling Flint Hills region of the Midwest. We are nestled between Junction City (pop.17,000) and Manhattan (pop. 57,000). The local area has an abundance of outdoor activities where you'll find unlimited opportunities to fish, hike, swim, and explore! Enjoy BigXII college sports and entertainment at Kansas State University in Manhattan; as well as a thriving night life and culinary experience. Experience travel simplified at the Manhattan Regional Airport. For international travel, Kansas City International Airport is only two hours away.
Serve as an expert and consultant in Obstetrics/Gynecology (OB/GYN) in both the inpatient and outpatient settings.
Evaluate functional and dysfunctional problems related to the female pelvis to include masses, pain, urological complaints, and bleeding abnormalities.
Evaluate both laboratory and clinical findings and provides appropriate treatment and follow-up care for patients.
Supervisory positions will interview candidates for subordinate positions; recommend hiring, promotion, or reassignment.
Supervisory positions will utilize and perform screening and diagnostic modalities for OB/GYN malignancies (biopsies and colposcopy).
Supervisory positions will collaborate with specialists in other areas on interrelated problems.
Supervisory positions will guide, instruct, and train residents, interns, medical students, and other professional personnel.
• You must be a U.S. citizen to qualify for this position and provide proof of U.S. Citizenship.
• If selected, official college or university transcript must be submitted.
• Must provide documents for credentialing for health care positions.
• Must have a permanent, full, and unrestricted license to practice medicine in a State, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico or a territory of the U.S.
• All Health Care Providers must be able to obtain and maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS) Training and certification. Current Advanced Life Support of other advanced certification does not supersede BLS completion.
Apply for Physician (Obstetrics/Gynecology)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.