New Inpatient Adult Psychiatry Employment Position in Beautiful Worchester, MA
On behalf of Tenet Healthcare, we invite you to explore an outstanding Psychiatry (inpatient) employment opportunities with Saint Vincent Hospital (SVA). Massachusetts is famous for ground-breaking medical programs, Ivy-league Universities, and physicians that seek to practice among the best.
About the practices
- 100% Inpatient Psychiatric Hospitalist services
- Supporting 13 inpatient beds expanding to 20 beds soon
- Hospital Employment Model features full host of benefits include: health insurance, relocation, CME ++
- Dept. staff includes: Chair of Psychiatry, two tenured Psych PAs and a part-time Hospital-Psych MD
- Excellent work/life balance practice with reasonable work schedule requirements.
- Work involves primarily rounding on adult inpatients, responding to Psychiatric consults requests for patients admitted to the various medical/surgical wards, and working with Psychiatric Social Workers in the Psychiatry section of SVHs ED. Child and adolescents are seen at a separate nearby affiliated site
- Academic/teaching opportunity (option) as NP/PA students rotate through SVH
- Position vacant on account of an upcoming vacancy - Physician staff member relocating
- NOTE: Board Certification (ABIM), clear credentialing history with consistent and comparable work history required for consideration due to academic affiliation (appointment optional)
Worchester’s Saint Vincent Hospital - 125 years of serving the community
- 300-Bed acute care medical center
- Joint Commission Top Performer award for core measures
- American Heart and Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award
- Leapfrog Group Patient safety Score “A” for three consecutive years
- Chest Pain center accreditation by the society of cardiovascular patient care
- Lev II designated ER with Psychiatric emergency services for adults and children
- Extensive medical care network, St. Vincent Medical Group provides services in Cardiology Endocrinology, Hematology/Oncology, Neurology, OB/Gyn, Radiation Oncology, and comprehensive surgery services
Worchester, MA: Located one hour west of Boston with a population of 181,000 makes this the second largest city in New England. It is well connected with its own international airport and direct flights to most major cities. The medium age of residents is 33 years old. The city is known for its picturesque terrain of their famous seven hills. It is the ninth-highest income per capital in the state. Our communities feature superb private/public schools, tranquil suburban lifestyles, surrounded by outdoor recreation including skiing, hiking and boating, cultural diversity and highly rated academic institutions and employers. The UMass System is the largest employer in the county.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Apply for New Inpatient Adult Psychiatry Employment Position in Beautiful Worchester, MA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.