Permanent Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Job - Vermont
- Full scope of inpatient and outpatient Child & Adolescent psychiatric care
- Clinical duties that allow for good work-life balance
- BC/BE - ABPN
- 2021 graduates encouraged to apply
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Competitive compensation based upon experience
- Relocation assistance
- Comprehensive benefit package
Brattleboro is a community of 12,000 located in the scenic southeast area of the state on Interstate 91. Known as the "Gateway to Vermont", it has easy access to Massachusetts (2 hours to Boston), New York, and Connecticut. Brattleboro offers rich cultural diversity such as theatres, art galleries, a museum, a music center, factory outlets, and close proximity to ski areas and other outdoor activities.
To learn more contact:
Physician and Advance Practice Recruiter
314-236-4517 phone and text
Reference position ID 162990 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Job - Vermont
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.