Psychiatrists - Statewide California
$266,844 - $320,640 annual salary (Board Certified)
$260,004 - $311,592 annual salary (Board Eligible)
INPATIENT - OUTPATIENT
FIND YOUR CAREER BALANCE IN CALIFORNIA
California Correctional Health Care Services is seeking proactive, knowledgeable psychiatrists to join our multidisciplinary teams. Within the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation’s facilities, you will find like-minded professionals well-versed in the intricate psychiatric and medical interplay necessary to treat our diverse patient population. Here, you will see and develop treatment plans for cases you won’t encounter in any other practice. And with the support of our dedicated medical assistants, you’ll be able to devote your time to practicing and honing advanced psychopharmacological skills. Plus, with locations throughout California, you’re sure to find your perfect fit.
In return for your efforts, we offer:
- 40-Hour workweek with flexible schedules (affords you true work-life balance)
- Generous paid time off and holiday schedule
- 401(k) And 457 plans (tax defer up to $39,000 - $52,000 per year)
- State of California retirement that vests in five years (visit: www.CalPERS.ca.gov for retirement formulas)
- $10,000 Thank You Bonus to professionals newly hired with the State of California
- Relocation assistance available to professionals newly hired with the State of California
- Paid insurance, license, and DEA renewal
- Visa sponsorship opportunities
Effective July 1, 2020, in response to the economic crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the Personal Leave Program 2020 (PLP 2020) was implemented. PLP 2020 requires that each full-time employee receive a 9.23 percent reduction in pay in exchange for 16 hours PLP 2020 leave credits monthly through June 2022.