Physician (IM/FP) - CMF
$324,540 - $340,776 annual salary (Time-Limited Board Certified)
$308,292 - $323,712 annual salary (Lifetime Board Certified)
$292,080 - $306,696 annual salary (Pre-Board Certified)
California Correctional Health Care Services is elevating both the field of correctional medicine as well as the careers of IM/FP physicians, like you, dedicated to providing quality primary care. Whatever your professional interest, we can help you continue to hone your skills in public health, disease management and education, addiction medicine and so much more.
CCHCS offers a competitive compensation package, including:
- 40-hour workweek (affords you true work-life balance)
- Generous paid time off and holiday schedule
- State of California retirement that vests in 5 years (visit CalPERS.ca.gov for retirement formulas)
- Robust 401(k) and 457 savings plans (tax defer up to $39,000 - $52,000 per year)
- Paid Insurance, license, and DEA renewal
- Paid CME, with paid time off to attend
- Visa sponsorship opportunities
- Relocation assistance for those new to state service
- And much more
We currently have opportunities at California Medical Facility, located between San Francisco and Sacramento near family-friendly Vacaville. This city has a rich history, state-of-the-art recreation facilities, and enjoys a high level of community involvement. Or, use the work-life balance you’ll find with CCHCS and plan day trips to nearby Napa, Lake Tahoe, and Monterey.
Contact Danny Richardson at CentralizedHiringUnit@cdcr.ca.gov or (916) 691-3155 for more information.
You may also apply online at https://cchcs.hodesiq.com/job_detail.asp?JobID=5588501&user_id=
Effective July 1, 2020, in response to the economic crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the Personal Leave Program 2020 (PLP 2020) was implemented. PLP 2020 requires that each full-time employee receive a 9.23 percent reduction in pay in exchange for 16 hours PLP 2020 leave credits monthly through June 2022.