Orthopedic Surgery | 1 Million+ Earnings | Call 1:5 | Cleveland, Ohio
• Join a highly respected 37-year orthopaedic practice with 6 surgeons, physician assistants and experienced support staff
• Clinics are fully equipped with x-ray and imaging and physical therapy resources on-site
• Have input in your schedule with flexible OR and clinic blocks with a great work/life balance and call schedule up to 1:7 on a weekly and second-assist basis for nights, weekends, and the EDs
• High volume patient panels due to an established and ongoing self-referral process
• Great case mix of total knee, shoulder, and fracture procedures along with internal support from a hand specialist and sports medicine surgeon
• Competitive base salary with partner/shareholder opportunities with lucrative RVU earning potential over 7-figures
• No required buy-in to become a shareholder
• Full benefits package, PTO, CME plus stipend, 401K match, relocation allowance, negotiable bonuses and/or student loan repayment
• Must be MD/DO Board Eligible/Board Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and open to new graduates
• Live in a nice Midwestern suburb in Northern Ohio or downtown Cleveland with a metro population of 2.1 million
• As the first city to be lit by electricity, have the first indoor shopping mall, and revolutionize the golf game, this city has it all
• Experience all four seasons with Lake Erie nearby for walks along the shore, sailing, fishing, skiing, and other water-related activities.
• Sports are a main event with the Cavaliers, Indians, Browns, and a major OSU Buckeyes presence
For additional information, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Apply for Orthopedic Surgery | 1 Million+ Earnings | Call 1:5 | Cleveland, Ohio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.