Attending Psychiatrist - Assertive Community Treatment
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Coney Island , In partnership with NYC Health + Hospitals/Coney Island our teams accommodate more than 250,000 outpatient visits, more than 89,000 emergency room visits, and with 371 beds, more than 15,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains a strong academic affiliation with SUNY Downstate Medical Center and NYIT College of Osteopathic Medicine in order to maintain its high standards of healthcare delivery .
We are currently looking for an energetic Psychiatrist to work in our Community outreach program. This is an exciting opportunity with flexible scheduling, full malpractice coverage, and competitive benefits!
- Evaluate, treat and provide direct care to patients in the community outside of the facility setting, including visits at patient homes
- Conduct morning and afternoon team rounds.
- Management of inter-disciplinary team issues that affect clinical care of patients
- Board Certified in Psychiatry
- Completion of an accredited Medical School and Residency Program in Psychiatry
- Experience and training in the use of long acting psychotropic medication required
- Active X- Waiver preferred
- Experience with Assertive Community Treatment or Mobile Crisis Team preferred
- Experience and familiarity working with patients who are suffering from chronic and persistent mental illness
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
Please email your CV to Joe Mastov, Physician Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Attending Psychiatrist - Assertive Community Treatment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.